How to download WhatsApp for iPhone?
WhatsApp for iPhone is one of the most downloaded Apps in the App Store. Almost all iPhone users use this App. Good news for you, the installation is not so difficult. The download and installation goes via the App Store. The AppStore in App that is installed by default on your iPhone, but also on your iPad or iPod. It doesn’t matter if you are an user of the iPhone 4, 5 or 6. WhatsApp is free to download for any iPhone device. There are a few things you need before you start with the download and installation of WhatsApp. First, you need an Apple iTunes account. You also need a valid phone number, a charged battery and an active internet connection (e.g. WiFi or 4G). Is it still too complicated? No problem. Below you can find a clear guide that explains step by step how to download WhatsApp Messenger for your iPhone. The WhatsApp Application for Iphone looks great and works very smooth. There are also lots of updates that ensure that your App is always up to date. If you follow the steps below you can start using WhatsApp for iPhone within a few minutes!
WhatsApp Download iPhone
1. Open the “AppStore” Application on your iPhone. This App is installed by default on your iPhone.
2. Tap the magnifying glass at the bottom of your screen and search for WhatsApp. Now you see a couple of search results that match your search query.
3. It is important that you select the first search result. Therefore you click on the trusted WhatsApp Messenger Logo. Yo can recognize it by it’s green icon with the white phone icon in it.
4. If you select the App you will see an short overview of WhatsApp for iPhone. You can check some screenshots of how the App is working and some reviews of peer users.
5. In the righthand top corner you can find a download button with the text “Free” in it. This indicates WhatsApp for iPhone is completely free to download. You are ready to start the download now. Tap the “Free” button and login to your iTunes account to start the download and installation of the App.
6. The last step to make WhatsApp work is the verification of your phone number. WhatsApp is linked to your phone number, so there is only one device that can use your WhatsApp account. This makes WhatsApp for iPhone very safe and reliable. Just enter your phone number and country code. You will immediately receive an SMS from WhatsApp with a special activation code. All you have to do is enter this code into the App. Your Phone number is verified now! Sometimes the SMS with the activation code is recognized automatically by WhatsApp. The App will enter the code by itself which means you don’t have to do anything.
7. After the WhatsApp for iPhone verification process, you can directly start sending free messages and WhatsApp Emoji to all your contacts. It is important that the contact you want to send a message, also makes use of WhatsApp.
That was it! Have fun and good luck with the WhatsApp Messenger Application. Hopefully, our WhatsApp for iPhone tutorial helped you with the download, installation and verification. We really would like to read your opinion and experiences with WhatsApp. You can share it through the comment form below. You can go back to the homepage of WhatsApp download to read more news and tips, or you can select your specific iPhone below. Below, you can easily see which iPhones are included in our database.